La Leche League of Oregon
La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed. All breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our free meetings or call our Leaders for breastfeeding help.
Membership in La Leche League is $40 for one year. The membership fee helps support local Groups, the Oregon Area, and the international organization. Membership benefits include a one year subscription to New Beginnings magazine.
About LLL of Oregon
- There are 25 LLL Groups in Oregon.
- Each Group offers education and support for the pregnant or breastfeeding family.
- Monthly meetings held by accredited LLL Leaders offer:
- lending library.
- approved LLL books for sale.
- membership to LLLI which includes a subscription to NEW BEGINNINGS and supports the local Group.
Oregon LLL Group Web Pages and Referral Numbers
LLL of Oregon Groups have Web sites and/or referral numbers in the following places.
- Central Oregon/Bend
- Columbia County (Scappoose, St. Helens)
- Coos County Referral Line (541) 888-1439
- Corvallis Referral Line (541) 766-0055
- Eugene Referral Line (541) 744-6055
- Forest Grove
- Lane County Referral Line (541) 744-6055
- Lebanon Referral Line (541) 766-0055
- Southern Oregon (Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland, etc.)
- West Linn
- Yamhill County